Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring once again


Once again I find that the loss of cold weather brings about the color I have been missing.  I love winter.  I love cold days and colder nights.  I love to layer my clothes and add scarves to everything.  Sadly we do not get much winter here.



Before I am ready, the days heat up.  The shine of the sun is brighter and lasts longer.   The humidity expands, thick enough to make you think you could have asthma.  But, pear trees flower and roses bloom and suddenly there is color in the world where there had been bare branches.  Color that you had forgotten about.



That is when I realize that I really do like Spring.  I love to get out and take pictures of the flowers and blooming landscapes.  I love to watch the animals frolicking about.  I love the feel of the sun as it burrows under my skin.  I love that I feel happier.

No comments: